- A digital initiative pioneered Smart class is surely transforming the way the teachers teach and the students learn in school these days. It’s a new age technology movement that is fast becoming an imperative for schools.
- After introducing smart classes at the school it has improved teacher effectiveness and productivity in class. It has brought about abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life inside classrooms.
- Made learning an enjoyable experience for students.Improved academic performance of students. Enabled instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
- It has also enabled teachers to instantly assess and evaluate the learning achieved by their students in a class.
- Ramakrishna Matric.Hr. Sec. School has a vast library with a wide range of books on literature, science, geography, history, fiction, general knowledge, etc. A separate section in the library for teachers is an added facility
- A library is important to the school because it is a knowledge bank. Libraries are a resource for all ages and all subjects, ranging from children’s storybooks, which aid in the education of the younger generation and encourage learning literacy skills, as well as provide older students a convenient location to find material to help aid in research papers, assignments, etc. Libraries also provide a quiet space for studying and leisure activities such as reading.
- Ramakrishna Matric.Hr. Sec. School has a vast library with a wide range of more than 4000 books on literature, science, geography, history, fiction, general knowledge, etc. A separate section in the library for teachers is an added facility.
- Making Sports an integral part of education is not just a blank philosophy but a live-to-do concept. That’s why SRKMHSS has a complete range of sports facilities for all sorts of popular games.
- It has a big multi-functional ground with Football ground, Basketball court, Kho-kho court, Badminton, Volley Ball & Throw ball courts & Indoor Chess & Table Tennis Halls & a huge Meditation Hall.
- Almost all the important towns of Arcot, vilappakkam, thimiri, anaimallur, ladavarm, walaja, sengadu, thalangai, vanapadi, ammoor, ozugur, etc., are well connected by our school transport. Transport is operated by experienced workers.
- Transport charges have to be paid in every month. The school is not obliged to provide transport mandatorily. Transport availability will be subject to seat availability in buses.
- Students who do not obey the regulations will be rejected transport at any time of the year. Parents should inquire about transport availability clearly and then take admissions or arrange their transport.